Error: 404 - No category found

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 9 months ago #308226

Hi,

1. For the height of the category boxes, that's because one of the categories on your listing must have a lot of sub categories. In the settings of your menu item, under the categories options tab, I would recommend to turn off the display of the sub categories.
That will avoid all that empty space.

2. Regarding the categories listings missing the product listing, if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php rename that file and it should then work properly.

3. Regarding the category description at the top, make sure that you have the "show description" setting activated in the settings of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 9 months ago #308275

Hi,

I got your access and configured that the problems you described were solvable but the steps I recommended you to take.
I've changed these settings for you and it's working fine now:
monosnap.com/file/R8slj5TOSm2HyRu3ieeaepbHSI1Rpd
monosnap.com/file/DDLI24lTO1O9uMPgXG2rwYEO7gn6bY
monosnap.com/file/Hb0NrkM8yVe90IV0d530HnNQurHv1f

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #308284

Hi,

Thank you !
Many settings have changed after update.
I found earlier show description setting "Yes", but show children setting "no child", I didn't realize .
I had to add photos to the size tables. Pictures came when I changed show image setting "Yes" , but all categories came pictures too. Didn't look good. What had changed after update, I don't know.

Now the pages look similar to like before !
I'll contact you if I can find something else problems.

Best regards,
-Thunder-

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds