caratteristiche / opzioni prodotto

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #308253

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari

Buongiorno, ho bisogno di assistenza sulla configurazione delle caratteristiche / opzioni prodotto.

ho impostato una serie di gruppi di opzioni prodotti (chiamati "milligrammi nicotina"), funziona tutto bene tranne l'impostazione della quantità:
io devo fare scegliere al cliente un prodotto con una variante,
per ogni variante "milligrammi nicotina" devo definire una quantità che deve visualizzarsi e determinare il limite di magazzino, ma questo non succede.

nel caso due ho provato ad impostare le varianti prodotto nella voce "caratteristiche", in questo caso funziona l'impostazione delle quantità ma non quella dell'addizione del prezzo prodotto + quello della variante.

grazie
ambrogio

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 8 months ago #308254

Hi,

Once you add the characteristic to the product, you need to go up and click on the "variants" tab. There, you'll have a button to add the variants you want for the characteristics of your product, and once you do, you can edit each variant to enter its quantity on the variants listing below.

4 years 8 months ago #308266

Grazie,
così ho fatto, ma nella parte frontale del sito non visualizza la quantità residua prodotti e non conteggia il costo prodotto + il costo della variante.

cosa sbaglio

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 8 months ago #308270

Hello,

I start from your screenshot, you have to enter a quantity for each variable, like shown on my screenshot :

Note : Please, you have to know that this forum is in English, thanks for you attention.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Philip.

4 years 8 months ago #308276

buongiorno,
riassumo il problema:
ho aggiunto le varianti al prodotto, ogni variante ha un prezzo diverso che va aggiunto al prezzo del prodotto.

nella schermata prodotto viene visualizzato solo il prezzo della variante e non quello del prodotto.

cosa devo fare ?

grazie
ambrogio

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #308277

good morning, sorry for italian language

quantity is now right

I resume the problem:
I added the product variants, each variant has a different price that must be added to the product price.
the product price is write in the first page price place product.

the product screen, displays only the price of the variant and not the price of the product.

what should I do ?

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #308278

Hi,

The price of the variant replaces the price of the main product. So in your variants, you should enter the price including the main product price.
If you want that the prices to be separated and summed together based on what is selected, then you can use options. In that case, the product page will display the main product page, the price for each element of the option in the selection dropdown, and a total price which will be the sum of the main product price plus the price of the selected choice in the option dropdown.
However, if you use options, the stock of each choices of the option will be separated from the stock of the main product so you won't be able to see the stock of each choice on the product page.
To me, it sounds that the characteristics/variants system is more adapted to your needs than options and that you should just enter the correct price in each variant of the product.

4 years 8 months ago #308287

if I use the "options" option, is it possible to display the quantities by option?

4 years 8 months ago #308289

Hi,

With some customization of the file "option" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views, it is possible yes.
But there is no option you can just enable to activate that. It requires a bit of development.

4 years 8 months ago #308302

it is possible separate the price to the caracteristics/variant to the price of the main product and summed together based on what is selected.

if possible I would need to develop this function even for a fee.

4 years 8 months ago #308309

Hi,

If you're talking about customization, then I think it would be simpler to customize the options system to display the quantity of each choice of the option. That should be possible with a view override on the product details page.
Changing the characteristic system to sum the main product price with the variant price is possible with custom development but it will have to be changed in core files of HikaShop and you would loose the changes after each update, having to reapply them.
So I would rather recommend the options route in that case.
If you want us to develop such modifications for you, please use our contact form to request a quote :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure to include a link to this thread as well as confirm that you just want to display the quantity of the option choices (in the dropdown selector I suppose ?).

4 years 8 months ago #308313

I explain to you what I need:
I sell liquids for electronic cigarettes.
each liquid has different variants of nicotine with different prices.
all liquids have different combinations of nicotine ..

today I set the nicotine characteristics on the product options sector.
the problem is that, for example, if I finish a liquid with nicotine 18, I don't know how to stop purchases until I resume it.
And if I suspend nicotine 18, it will also be suspended on all the other liquids to which it has been assigned.

in Italy nicotine is taxed with different prices based on milligrams, this is why I need the price to remain separate from the price of the product.
And if I apply a discount I have to do it only on the product price not on the nicotine price.

at the same time I have to manage the product inventory.

4 years 8 months ago #308319

Hi,

I've followed with a reply to your private contact request.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds