Display category name under category picture

• Thank you received: 4
4 years 9 months ago #308634

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16

I have been around all settings I think, but I am not able to find out how to display the category name under the category picture. The category name show up, when I hold the mouse over the picture, but I need to have the name visable all the time. Is this not possible?

Best Regards,
Anders

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 9 months ago #308667

Hi,

From what I understand you're using a Joomla template which customizes the display of HikaShop (there is a zoom effect on the image which isn't in HikaShop by default). So I suppose that the customzation made by the template doesn't support the many settings of the menu item.
Check that you've configured the menu item with the item layout setting set to "image and title" under the "products options" tab of the menu menu when you edit it via the Joomla menu manager. If you still don't see the product name, then rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php and it should then display the product name below the image (and probably other things based on the settings of the menu item).

4 years 9 months ago #308677

I am using the Glass 2 template bought in a bundle with HikaShop Essential, so I thought there would be no prolems like these.

The menu option is set correct, and I have tried to remane the templates/jsn_glass2_pro/html/com_hikashop/category/listing_img_title.php file to templates/jsn_glass2_pro/html/com_hikashop/category/org_listing_img_title.php but this does not help.

Now I will contact Joomlashine to ask for their help.

Best Regards,
Anders

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

4 years 9 months ago #308713

JoomlaShine has solve the display issue by adding this css to the custom.css file:

.hikashop_category_listing_div .hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_category_name{
opacity: 100!important;
align-items: inherit;
top: auto;
bottom: 0;
height: inherit!important;

}

.hikashop_category_listing_div .hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_category_name .btn{
border-radius: 0px!important;
}

Best Regards,
Anders

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by anders.drejer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds