CSS issue in product pricing

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #309108

I followed all your steps in changing the font-size and color in the product display. This replicated a size 40px price in the checkout which I didn;t want. It also change the price in the category display but I managed to sort that. I can see the solution clearly in your manual, but color me stupid, I cannot see where you obtain the following information in red.

#module_25 .hikashop_product_price{ color: #99cc00;font-size: 14px;}

Is there a reference for me to check this in?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 8 months ago #309127

Hi,

The "module_25" id depends on the id of the module. You can find it if you look at the module with the developer tools of your browser.
Basically, the goal is to use an id which is on the area where you want to change the price and not on the other areas where you also have that hikashop_product_price class.
For example for the categories listing module on the left of our demo website you can find it like that:
monosnap.com/file/c5tnMh6VgkH1RDRyN8XF28JyVqAV5u

4 years 8 months ago #309169

This didn't work at all for me as neither Firebug under Firefox, nor Chrome's inspector, throw up any modules for that section of the site. In the end I tested every conceivable option until I found the specific elements that addressed those three prices, the category, the product page and the cart and changed them adding a comment line to identify them in the future. A long arduous process that wasn't helped by the manual's references.

I also found errors in your coding that kept me two days from a solution on another issue. The image below shows the incident in question. I then had to find the php file that related to it and correct it.

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #309173

Hi,

Looking at your screenshot, this is not a module listing but a categories listing menu item. In that case, you get the hikashop_category_information_menu_498 id (you can see it at the top of your screenshot). This menu item is used on the different pages of that menu item.
Now, you target different types of pages, you can add the CSS code several times with different ids/classes.
It really depends on what you want to change where so it's hard to provide a precise one size fits all solution. I'm sorry you had to spend so much time to figure out the exact CSS.

Regarding the error you're talking about, I don't see any issue on your screenshot, so I'm not sure what you mean.

4 years 8 months ago #309182

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Regarding the error you're talking about, I don't see any issue on your screenshot, so I'm not sure what you mean.

You mean you can't see that you've mispelt 'categories' as 'cagories' it was in the category listing list, or category listing div file. I don't remember which (I've modified both). I can't remember the errors it threw up in the configuration, but if you don't think it's a problem - carry on ;)

4 years 8 months ago #309185

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Looking at your screenshot, this is not a module listing but a categories listing menu item.

Yes, I know. I was referring to another issue, but I didn't have time to write out another post just to deal with that, especially as I resolved it myself. (after two days of frustration). I mentioned it for your information only.

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by lesk.

4 years 8 months ago #309186

Hi,

Ah, right ! My brain auto-corrected the mistake when looking at your screenshot ;)
Now however, I've checked the whole code of HikaShop on our end and there is no "cagories" anywhere. So I'm afraid this comes from your template view overrides. In that case, we can't fix that on our end.

• Thank you received: 114
4 years 8 months ago #309191

lesk wrote:
You mean you can't see that you've mispelt 'categories' as 'cagories' it was in the category listing list, or category listing div file. I don't remember which (I've modified both). I can't remember the errors it threw up in the configuration, but if you don't think it's a problem - carry on ;)

Hi,

As far as i know, Hikashop don't have such classes names at all. So it was your template provider who made a mistake when customizing views, not hikashop :)

Thanks

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by kyratn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds