Add to cart button at product listing

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #309281

-- url of the page with the problem -- : johne.satumalaysiahosting.com/testing-products
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8

Dear Support,

I would like to stay up on the same page when i click the button add to cart in product listing

But why it will redirect to checkout page when i click the button add to cart in product listing.

Between, I have enabled the HikaShop Cart notification Plugin and disabled add to cart legacy.

Can help me solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
4 years 8 months ago #309282

Hi,

Check the settings of that HikaShop cart notification plugin. There is a setting there to control the redirection or not to the checkout after the add to cart:
monosnap.com/file/Ut20JbAMPuwKqAtEUeZblUEoKrrW3S

4 years 8 months ago #309297

Even I select no redirect this option , it will also redirect to checkout page

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13058
4 years 8 months ago #309302

Hi,

It could be because of the javascript error you have on that page which prevent the initialization of some of the javascript of HikaShop:
monosnap.com/file/TySg800jJlC73PEXNltHmjbdoPf9bI
Apparently, this error comes from some javascript of a carousel system:
monosnap.com/file/Sa8rWPOiwM2jtjjyJUFV3fTIkNYe2s
It's trying to use a function of the mootools javascript library, while that library is not loaded on the page.
As this fails, the javascript processing stops and the javascript code below to properly set the bahavior of the add to cart notification system is not run.
I don't know where that carousel javascript code comes from. It's either a carousel module or directly in your template.
Try switching to the default template of Joomla. If you still have the javascript error in the browser console (F12 to see the console) then it's probably coming from a carousel module. If you don't it's probably in the template.
Then, you'll have to contact the template provider or the carousel module provider to see if you need to update or if they need to add some patch to prevent that issue.

4 years 8 months ago #309353

Dear support,

ok...thank you very much for your support.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds