Product option prices not showing

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #310852

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.billbo.co.uk/index.php/component/hik...y_pathway-2?Itemid=4
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.37

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the option prices of products displayed.
I have a product ( Polar Bear ) www.billbo.co.uk/index.php/component/hik...y_pathway-2?Itemid=4 I have set 5 price breaks that only registered users can see.
I have added 3 options to this product - Sash - Bow - Tshirt all of which also have 5 price breaks ( registered users only )

The problem is that the prices of the options do not show on the front end but the prices of the actual product does.
I want it to display the price of say 50 bears + the price of the option selected.

I can provide access to the backend if required.

Many thanks
Paul Kemp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 7 months ago #310858

Hi,

Well, I can't see the problem on your frontend page as it requires to be logged in.
So yes, it would be great to get an access to be able to look at the issue and at the settings of the product and the option products.
Please send that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 7 months ago #310955

Hi,

We got the accesses.
I had to add the "administrator" user group to the prices in order to reproduce the issue as the user account you provided wasn't in the "registered" user group, and the prices access level didn't allow for the "administrator" user group to see them.
Something went wrong when I edited the prices of the main product and the first option for some reason so I lost most of the prices.
So you'll have to add them back (I didn't remember what each price was).
However, I think I understand what is the problem. The issue is that you didn't add any price without any "minimum quantity" to your option products. And the options price calculation system bases itself on the price without minimum quantity to calculate the "price with options" since the quantity is "1".

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #310971

Hi Nicola,

I have added the extra prices back in, They were just random prices as its a test product.
I have also changed the prices for the other options now so they show on the frontend but I was hoping to see a total price for the qty entered into the qty box. i.e The minimum amount that the customer can order is 50 so I was hoping that if the customer puts in 50 and selects the one of the options then it would show the cost of 50 bears with 50 Sashs or which ever option they chose.

Also is it possible to allow more than 1 option to be selected as I would like them to pick either New or Repeat origintaion and just one of the options.

Thanks
Paul

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #310974

Hello Paul,

The minimum amount that the customer can order is 50 so I was hoping that if the customer puts in 50 and selects the one of the options then it would show the cost of 50 bears with 50 Sashs or which ever option they chose.

Can you show us some screenshots about what you have and what you exactly want to achieve so that we can correctly advise you ?

Also is it possible to allow more than 1 option to be selected as I would like them to pick either New or Repeat origintaion and just one of the options.

You can add the how many options as you want on your product configuration page.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #311016

Hi,

Images - Options-1.jpg is what we have now and Product Polar bear is what we are trying to achieve.
Also I can only select one of the options. I have added all the options in the backend see image product-options-back-end.jpg.

Thanks
Paul

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #311023

Hello Paul,

The "product price with options" will always be the price per unit, and not a dynamic price based on the quantity input. So the solution will probably be to directly edit the code of the files of the "product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views".

Kind regards,
Mohamed

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #311113

Did you look at the reason as to why I can only select one of the options at a time.
I will look at editing the view of the product soon.

Thanks
PAul

4 years 7 months ago #311116

Hi,

Yes. Change the line:

$map = 'hikashop_product_option[]';
to:
$map = 'hikashop_product_option['.$i.']';
in the file "option" of the "product" view via the menu Display>Views and that should fix the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulLenton

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #311249

Thanks that worked just one more question, is there a way to set the default price restrictions to registered for when im adding new prices.
I know that I can do a mass action which Ive used before but all the prices on our site are for registered users only so it would be useful just to set it as a default.

Thanks
Paul Kemp

4 years 7 months ago #311251

You can have "triggers" in your mass actions. So if you have a trigger "after a product is created" and a trigger "after a product is updated" , you can use an action "update the values" on the price_access column with the string ",X," where X is the id of the user group and it will set the proper user group in the price automatically without you having to run the mass action each time or configuring the user group in the prices.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulLenton

• Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311352

Thanks Nicolas that worked.

Regards
Paul Kemp

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by PaulLenton.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds