Product Price (100g Price for Products)

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 5 months ago #311917

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.naturstein-biermann.de/pflegeprodukte-shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19

Hello, everybody,

The basic price is mandatory for us in Germany. This means that for a product whats weight is 250g, the second price (groundprice) must be set to 100g.
Example for display in Productdetails:
250g apple green = 2,50€
100g = 1,00€

How can I do this? I know that you can solve it with a custom field.

But unfortunately the price is not converted as soon as I put the article into the offer.

What is the variable for it and where do I have to insert it so that this process happens automatically?

Here is the link to the website it is about:

www.naturstein-biermann.de/pflegeprodukte-shop

thanks

Best regards

Patrick Schmidt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 5 months ago #311936

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean.
If you activate the "Display the cost per unit weight" setting of the Hikashop configuration and if you have a price and a weight in your products, HikaShop will automatically display the price per weight based on the main (the first one) weight unit in the "Weight symbols" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So if you have the main weight unit as KG, you'll get the price per 1KG automatically added to the product page.
Is that what you're talking about ?
Now, you can also do your own display with a custom product field and a mass action. You can configure a mass action triggered on product creation / update with an action "update the values on the column of your custom field with the operation value:
100*price.price_value/product.product_weight
That should give you the price for 100g in the custom field whenever you save a product if the weight of the product is in grams.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 5 months ago #311966

Ok thanks,

the Problem was in the German Translations of my Shop in Backend!!!!
After you wrote this i searched in detail and found the Button...

Perfekt thank you..

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds