similar products

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 3 months ago #313726

hello everyone! tell me please who knows how to make each category in the product card had their similar products. For example, to have laptops in similar products were also laptops, phones in similar products phones, TVs in similar products TVs, and now I have on the site similar products displayed one category for all the others

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 3 months ago #313727

Hi,

Normally, you have pre-installed in HikaShop a "related products" module, which displays for each product the products added to its "related products" setting.
You can edit that module via the Joomla modules manager and change its "relation" setting to "in the same category" and the module will then display the products in the same category as the current product.

4 years 3 months ago #313767

I now have the settings as in the screenshot, he's under products shows me everything that I have in the catalog is separated into categories. can I something not so do or don't there is a tick worth?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 3 months ago #313770

Hello,

We are sorry but we aren't sure to well understand your question ?
What do you mean by :
"can I something not so do or don't there is a tick worth?"

Can you be more specific, and details maybe with a concrete case, an url or some screenshot with annotation.

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Philip.

4 years 3 months ago #313779

I myself figured out and found why it did not work to do as I wanted. thanks for the hint, it pushed me to solve the problem

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds