• Thank you received: 8
4 years 2 months ago #315212

-- url of the page with the problem -- : test ofline
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Every hour i import a csv file from my supplier and sync it with my Hikashop by means of the Hikashop - Product Cron Update.
The Cron Updater is putting the products in the correct category. This means however that the categories field of every product is reset every one hour to the category it gets from the csv.
No problem so far.
Now i wanted to add a discount category to some products and show this category on a separate page where only discounted products are shown. This also works fine but... only for one hour. After the sync, the category field has been reset and the discount has gone :(

I see that there is an other way to add discounts to products by adding the products in the discount config.
This works fine but now my problem: how can i display the products with the discount only when i have added them under the discount configuration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 2 months ago #315258

Hi,

When you create/edit a menu item or module to display a listing of products, under the "products / HikaShop options" tab, you'll find an option "discounted only" that you can activate. If you do, after it lists the products it will display based on the other settings (category, etc), it will keep only the products with a discount applied on them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bp54

• Thank you received: 8
4 years 2 months ago #315282

That's the solution. Many thanks Nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds