Message debug Trying to get property 'selectparentlisting' of non-object in

• Thank you received: 13
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315360

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 3.7.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property 'selectparentlisting' of non-object in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 460

Hi,
Via frontend, it is not possible to enter the product sheets.
I don't know what happens, when in a list of products I select a product, the url is built but the product page is not displayed. Instead it redirects and shows again the list of products mixed with data from the product sheet

Debug error example
Notice: Trying to get property 'selectparentlisting' of non-object in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 460

To rule out overrides and styles css, I tried to change the template by activating the protostar template and the same error is reproduced. Navigation with htaccess.txt instead of .htaccess has also been tested but the same result

Thank you
Javier

Javier Ballester
Hikashop Joomla! Magazine in Spanish
Tu tienda Online Joomla! Hikashop
magazine.joomla.org/es/all-issues/februa...enda-online-joomla-3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 2 months ago #315375

Hi,

This means that there is a problem with the SEF URL routing where it doesn't find the alias of the product.
So for the product URL /medicamentos/antigripales/irritacion-de-garganta/strepsils-con-lidocaina-24-pastillas-para-chupar
It doesn't find a product with the alias.
Now I'm not sure why. I would need more information.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of a product and a screenshot of the SEF section of the HikaShop configuration ?
Could you also tell me if you use a SEF extension like sh404SEF or JoomSEF ?

4 years 2 months ago #315379

Hi Nicolas,
No, I am not using sef components
I just sent you information

Thank you
Javier

Javier Ballester

4 years 2 months ago #315381

Hi,

Whenever I try to access HikaShop on your backend, I get a blank page with an error "502 Bad Gateway".
So there is some kind of fatal error preventing me from looking at the situation.
Could you please check on the situation and provide the screenshots I asked in case I can't access your HikaShop settings ?

4 years 2 months ago #315402

Hi,
I just sent a new message with the backend data
attached image settings product and sef config

Thank you
Javier

Javier Ballester
Attachments:

4 years 2 months ago #315412

Hi,

I still can't access your backend with your other access. I suppose that you have some kind of security system blocking some countries to access some parts of your backend.

Anyways, I think I understand the problem thanks to the screenshot you provided.
In the HikaShop configuration, you have the "use canonical URL if specified" setting selected.
But you also have the "product SEF name" setting set to "product".
However, in that case, if you have a menu item for the products listing /medicamentos/antigripales/irritacion-de-garganta/ the URL generated dynamically by HikaShop should be /medicamentos/antigripales/irritacion-de-garganta/product/strepsils-con-lidocaina-24-pastillas-para-chupar and not /medicamentos/antigripales/irritacion-de-garganta/strepsils-con-lidocaina-24-pastillas-para-chupar
So since the URL you actually see in the listing is /medicamentos/antigripales/irritacion-de-garganta/strepsils-con-lidocaina-24-pastillas-para-chupar it means that you have this URL as "canonical URL" of the product.
But since it doesn't match what the system expects, you get that error.
I suppose that you must have generated the canonical URLs of your products while the "product SEF name" was empty and then you reset it back to the default "product" value or something like that, and thus the canonical URLs are not valid anymore.
There are a few ways you can solve the situation:
- you can remove all the canonical URLs of your products with a mass action
- you can empty the "product SEF name"
- you can turn off the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting (but then you'll give a wrong canonical URLs to search engines, so you would also want to remove the canonical URLs but doing so, you also risk having "duplicate content" errors so I don't recommend this solution)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabatec

4 years 2 months ago #315444

Hi Nicolas,
the canonical urls are built without /product/.
I don't know when the value /product/ has been re-activated in our SEF configuration.(we only work with category SEF)
Via mass action, I have recovered all the canonical urls that contained the /product/ chain, I have eliminated it from the canonical url and problem solved.
The store sells again without problems

Thank you very much, in 12 hrs problem solved
Javier

Javier Ballester

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds