Products not showing through the menu

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318325

Hi, everyone. I'm encountering this problem as I'm trying to connect hikashop with the MaxiMenu CK Category Listing option. Everything seems to be published and looking fine in HikaShop, however, when I click on a menu from the automatic dropdown (it's connected to the categories alright), I seem to be getting the following error (see attachment).

Does this look familiar? Am I doing something wrong? The second attachment is my settings in the menu. Thank you all in advance.

I also asked on their forum, but they advised me to come to you because there doesn't seem to be an issue with the plugin.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by verzevoul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 11 months ago #318329

Hi,

I don't see any error message on your screenshot.
All I see is that it's not displaying products.
That's either because of the settings of the menu item used for the links.
And checking your website, it's the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing" which is used.
Or it's because you have an old template view override. So check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php and if you do, rename the file.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318381

I do not see any "com_hikashop" folder in my template. I tried, instead, to rename the entire html folder but nothing changed at all. As for the menu, it's a plugin that lists all of the categories automatically. I tried a normal CATEGORY LISTING link for hikashop (if you refresh the page you'll see it), but it still doesn't work. It displays all of the categories but no products.

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 11 months ago #318384

Hi,

As I said, if it's not a view override issue, it's probably an issue with the settings of your menu item.
You say it's a plugin but it's not. The plugin displays the menu items in the menu, but when you click on one of these menu items, it's the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing" which is used.
So you need to check its settings via the Joomla menu manager.
And similarly for your new menu item, one of its settings must be a problem.
For example, if you have the "discount only" setting activated in them but you don't have any products with a discount, then the products listing would be empty.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds