Show all products in a category in AMP view

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #319903

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.pkdos.es
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.29

Good Morning

I have the hikashop bussines version and I am very happy with it they have a great product. I wanted to see if you could help me on an issue.

In the categories of my online store I have the infinite scroll activated so that the products are loaded as they are viewed. I use Wbamp to generate the Amp version of my web page, in the AMP version of my page only the first products of the category are loaded, if the client wants to see more products at the moment I have put a link to the normal version of the web. Is there any way that in the AMP version of my website all products are displayed without pagination or infinite scroll, even if in the normal version of my page I still use the infinite screen?

This is a category of my website
www.pkdos.es/tienda-erotica-sexshop-onli...onadores-de-clitoris

And this is the AMP version
www.pkdos.es/tienda-erotica-sexshop-onli...ores-de-clitoris/amp

Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 10 months ago #319908

Hi,

Change the line:

$infinite_scroll = !$enableCarousel && ((int)$this->params->get('infinite_scroll', 0) == 1) && ((int)$this->params->get('random', 0) == 0);
if(!function_exists('hikashop_isAmpPage')) {
	function hikashop_isAmpPage() {
		$isAmpPage = false;
		if(class_exists('plgSystemWbamp') && method_exists('plgSystemWbamp', 'isAmpPage') && plgSystemWbamp::isAmpPage())
			$isAmpPage = true;
		return $isAmpPage;
	}
}

$infinite_scroll = !$enableCarousel && ((int)$this->params->get('infinite_scroll', 0) == 1) && ((int)$this->params->get('random', 0) == 0) && !hikashop_isAmpPage();
Et cela devrait désactiver l'infinite scroll sur les pages AMP des listings de produits pour afficher la pagination normale à la place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds