• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #319998

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hello

I am setting up a shop for agricultural produce and am therefore listing products which will become available at a given time in the future. I want to create a view which lists the products which are already available and those that will become available within the next, say, 2 weeks. I also want to add special decorations to the products based on their availabiliy.

How can this be achieved?

thanks
Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13070
3 years 10 months ago #320091

Hi,

By default HikaShop's products listings will list all the products already available or not and will replace the add to cart button by a message saying that the product is not yet available.
We also have a free plugin here to remove the products not yet available from the listings:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/222...-product-plugin.html
There is however no mechanism to give a period to display the products like you want. It would require modifying a bit this plugin. The modification is quite easy, you can change the line:

$filters[]='b.product_sale_start<'.time();
to:
$filters[]='b.product_sale_start<'.(time()+1209600);
in the plugin's code. (1209600 is the number of seconds in 2 weeks)

Regarding the "decoration" you're talking about, we do have a badge system for such decoration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html
However, there is no option to be able to restrict a badge based on the availability date of the product. That would require some development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds