• Hikashop Business
3 years 8 months ago #322911

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 79.0

Hi All
My question is regarding layout and images
My site has a lot of data to display with a list of variants (1 only shown in my image) (image1)

And I (think that the best way to display the image would be as per the Hikashop demo site
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ing/display-in-table or list

Can this be achieved from the category on 2levels module or is it only from the top Hikashop/joomla menu system.

The Joomla menu and the module should give the same basic view

What I need is the product to open with a list of the variants which you can click on and see the image and more text with the option to purchase as in the demo site. As can be seen the description becomes like a long list in my current configuration.

Can anyone help sort this out as I have tried many configurations and failing miserably. I am flexible to the layout as long as it achieves the end goal.

Also the images as shown do not open or expand when clicked on? ideas?

I am considering installing Skyline Nested Accordion For HikaShop which would improve the category menu layout for me but I would still be left with display issues.
Many thanks for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 8 months ago #322923

Hello,

Can you please precise these details in order to better answer you, please ?
"Can this be achieved from the category on 2levels module or is it only from the top Hikashop/joomla menu system."
Did you mean that you want have the same display than this page but inside your module on 2 levels categories AND with Variants products ?

"Also the images as shown do not open or expand when clicked on? ideas?" Do you mean that the thumbnail didn't display in a popup ? If yes, can you check your Image popup mode option are on "Shadowbox(external).
You will find this option, from Main HikaShop Configuration, in Display tab, and in GENERAL DISPLAY OPTIONS part.

Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds