• Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #324723

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.stattgarde.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0

Good evening!

I made a hika shop update and changed the PHP version. Since then the available stock is not automatically reduced anymore.
Is that kind of problem known to anyone? Or does anyone have an idea how to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot and greetings

Frank
Colonge | Germany

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Frank.Oehlen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
3 years 6 months ago #324739

Hi,

No one reported such issue so far. And we didn't change anything along those lines with the 4.4.0 either.
Are you sure you didn't had the problem before ?
Are your orders' status changed to confirmed after the payment ?
How did you configure the "update stock when order is" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Does the product you're using for your test has variants or not ?
Could you also do a screenshot of the settings under the System>Order statuses menu ?

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #324844

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for paying me attention. My answers to your questions:

Are you sure you didn't had the problem before ?
Yes – I am ? I used the 3.5.1 before and everything worked propper. We do sell ticktes for our events every year and they are limited. There haven’t been any problems before. I do have a mirror site which I used for some tests today. And it worked.

Are your orders' status changed to confirmed after the payment ?
All orders' status are „confirmed“ after closing the ordering process. We do not use the order status „open/unpaid“ because our paying procedere is direct debit.

How did you configure the "update stock when order is" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
--> attachment

Does the product you're using for your test has variants or not ?
Some poroducts do have variants others not. But neither with nor without variants the stock is reduced.

Could you also do a screenshot of the settings under the System>Order statuses menu ?
--> of course, see attached

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Frank.Oehlen.

• Thank you received: 13060
3 years 5 months ago #324849

Hi,

I don't speak your language, but it seems that "confirmed" isn't enabled under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses listing.
If you hover on the title of the "invoice" column, it should tell that this column is used for stock management, and what that means is that when you have the setting "Update the product stock on confirmed status" activated, the stock will be decremented when the order changes status to one of the statuses enabled in that column.

I'm surprised you didn't get the same issue before the update as it's been like that for a long while now. But maybe you have an older version of HikaShop before the update and not the 4.3.0 ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank.Oehlen

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325141

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you!!!!

Nicolas - you made my day!

The "invoice" column was the "problem" and now it works propper again!! THANK YOU!!

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Frank

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds