Product Options with fees adding total price

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330535

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 86.0 (64-bit)

I know you can create variants but I want something simple like

Size Sm add $2
Size Med add $4
Size Large add $6

Simple radio button or dropdown.

How can I do this.
When I do variants its like I have to create a bunch of possible combinations where as I just want to add prices to a product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
3 years 1 month ago #330539

Hi,

Well, if you have only one characteristic to your product, you won't have "combinations". You'll indeed have to add one variant for each combination of the values of the characteristics of the product. But if you have only one "size" characteristic with 3 values, then you'll have only 3 variants, one for each value of the characteristic.
So it goes like this:
- you create the "size" characteristic with all the values you need for it
- you create a product and add the size characteristic to it
- under the variants tab, you use the "add variant" button and select the values you want to use for the product and validate
- you edit each variant and enter the price of the product for each.

Now, if you want the price of the selection to add to the price of the main product, it's possible.It can be done with an option. For example: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
So what you can do is:
- you create the "size" characteristic with all the values you need for it
- you create an option product and add the size characteristic to it
- under the variants tab, you use the "add variant" button and select the values you want to use for the option product and validate
- you edit each variant and enter the fee that you want to be added when this variant is selected
- you create your main product and add the option product in the "options" setting
What's nice doing it like that is that you can create main products using the same option with the same fees.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds