Error on google search console

• Thank you received: 13084
2 years 8 months ago #335372

Hi,

Then maybe it's because you have the "producttag" plugin enabled. That's an old plugin we had made for HikaShop 1 which we don't have anymore in HikaShop. Its role was to add microdata tags and attribute to the product page layout dynamically.
We quickly saw the short comings of this approach and removed it to instead directly include the microdata tags and attributes to the view files of the product page.
So check for that plugin in the Joomla plugins manager and disable it if you find it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 7 months ago #335835

im getting another error on google with this link.

yourflowerpatch.com/checkout/product/697-fp-in44

i dont understand why its stuck on the checkout area. isnt this suppose to be cleared?

• Thank you received: 13084
2 years 7 months ago #335838

Hi,

I don't see any structured data error on that page:
i.imgur.com/lVMa47L.png
It would be great if you can say what error message you have when you report an error...
Otherwise, it's llike getting your car to be fixed without telling the person what problem you have with it.

The only issue I see there is a CSS issue.
You can add :

.hikashop_product_page .hk-row-fluid {
    clear: both;
}
and that should help a lot. Reducing a bit the image size on the product page with the settings under the "images" section of the HikaShop configuration, or reducing the width of the right sidebar position in your template would help the image not going over to the right side of the product page, where the price and add to cart buttons are.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds