Variant product code not displaying

  • Posts: 189
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
8 months 1 week ago #337633

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mxgroup-new.under-development.info/produ...rals-slate-800-x-800
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3

Help!
I have a product that has three variants:

http://mxgroup-new.under-development.info/products/shower-trays/ultra-low-profile-shower-trays/minerals-slate-800-x-800

to the right of the product title you can see the product code, currently X24. When I selelct a color option from the dropdown, the title and image changes but the product code text remains as X24 and not either X25 or X26 for the other colors.

I have specified the product in the backend with no 'root' product code and change the product code on each of the variant options. I set the variants up using the Characteristics setting and then changing each variant for the color options and image.

How can I change this so when you selelct one of the three options the product code updates and displays the corrcet option?

Thanks
Lee

Last edit: 8 months 1 week ago by ltempest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 3755
  • Thank you received: 508
  • MODERATOR
8 months 1 week ago #337637

Hello,

So far, when we try to access to your website via your Url we see only this :



I guess that you are creating an override view, can you solve this (by going back to a default view) to allow us to see the context and the issue ?
And can you please provide a variant settings complete screenshot.

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 189
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
8 months 1 week ago #337642

Hi Apologies I was trying to fix it myself and it didn;t work! it should display now.

I've attached screenshots of my backend settings.

The template overrides have only been modifed to move certain parts of the information to new locations, I have not 'changed' any of the PHP code.

Thanks for your help

Lee

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 189
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
8 months 1 week ago #337653

OK not sure what has happened, but it has been fixed, I simply duplicated the show_default core view and moved the elements around to where they were required and hey presto it now works again!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum