Quantity Input Method, Number of columns, number of items per page

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 4 months ago #337680

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4

Hi there, dear HIKA-Team,

I have to following troubles. I always saved when made changes and I tried in Chrome and Firefox:

- The quantity input method displays only some crushed fields, I can barely see the numbers (default and Show default in div) and the + and - are before and behind the number field (show left and right).
Besides, even if I have chosen to see only 2 columns, I see three, no matter what. I also changed the products from 21 to 20, but it shows still 21...?!?

Thanks for your help, take care.
Martin

P.s. Is there a link supposed to be behind the above hint "Questions about product and category display. You can't find how to make Hikashop looks incredible? The answer is here!" ???!??

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
2 years 4 months ago #337718

Hello,

First of all, we can see that you use the bootstrap css, while it is certainly not necessary then follow me step by step to desactive the bootstrap design :
- From Main HikaShop configuration, go to Advanced tab
- Go to Legacy settings part
- Switch off the option "Use bootstrap v2 design"

And, we can't be sure but we suspect that some of your current display issue come from your template.
But in order to be sure can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar.

Awaiting your returns to be able to progress on your issue.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 4 months ago #337732

Bonjour Philippe,

Thanks for your reply. No, the "Use bootstrap v2 design2" wasn't activated. And when I activated it didn't change anything.
I now found out what at least helps a bit when I untick... Can I just delete that passage in CSS? Or is there an easier way?
I know it's not completely your job do help me this deep with the issue, but if you could point me into a direction, that would be
greatly appreciated...:silly:
Regards

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
2 years 4 months ago #337753

Hello,

If the Bootstrap mode is unactived from HikaShop settings and despite this you continue to see this css, then there is a good chance that it comes from your template.
Then, and we are sorry for this return we can't help you, your next move will be to contact your template support, so they can answer your question.

Regards

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds