Module disappears after logging in

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 3 months ago #338267

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28

I've created two modules which show products from a certain categorie at random. I've noticed that when I log in to create an order the modules both disappear.

Another problem with this module is that when when I click on a product in the module and it takes me to that product in the webshop the shopping cart disappears. Only when I click on a category in the webshop or another product it reappears.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
2 years 3 months ago #338269

Hello,

"I've created two modules which show products from a certain categorie at random. I've noticed that when I log in to create an order the modules both disappear."
Can't be sure, but this look like an Acl issue.
Maybe your module have specific Acl defined, like by example : only for guest, and so it's normal that the module disappear when your are login (registered user group).

"Another problem with this module is that when when I click on a product in the module and it takes me to that product in the webshop the shopping cart disappears. Only when I click on a category in the webshop or another product it reappears."
Always a theory, but maybe your cart module have some Menu Assignment, see my screenshot :

If everything seems right and well configured to you, please provide this elements in order to progress on your 2 subjects :
- Url link to your backend
- User backend references (with maximum Acl)
- More especially for your second issue, can you provide a step by step process to reproduce your cart issue on your website, be as specific as possible !

Note : Use our Contact us form in order to provide these elements, and don't forget to add to your message an Url link to this topic.

Regards

Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dijkshoorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds