• Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #339275

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No

Hi

I use the hikashop product tag in joomla articles and it works nice.

I made several prices for several usergroups in products who i use with product tag and it works nice too. It shows the product to usergroup x with price x and it shows the same product to usergroup Y with price Y

Everything Oke.

But i dont want to show the green hikashop button (as result of the product tag) for specific usergroups (usergroups who can't buy that product.

So in the backend product i go to Restrictions and dimensions i change the access level to only the usergroups where i made a price for the product (see start of this text) but it didn't work.

What do i wrong?

Please help

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 2 months ago #339281

Hi,

The content tags only support products with a public access level.
Now even if we were to implement the capability to handle products with specific access levels, what it would do is that it would hide or display the whole product are based on the user groups of the user, not just the green add to cart button of the product.
But you could reproduce this with a content tag plugin like this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/access-a...cess/content-filter/

Now for the add to cart button, if you configure your product's prices so that no price is available for some user groups, and you have the "display add to cart for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration, then the add to cart button will be removed automatically for these user groups. So if you only want to target the add to cart button display, this would be what I would recommend to use.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #339293

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Now for the add to cart button, if you configure your product's prices so that no price is available for some user groups, and you have the "display add to cart for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration, then the add to cart button will be removed automatically for these user groups. So if you only want to target the add to cart button display, this would be what I would recommend to use.

Thanks for the fast and good service. Your last suggestion works for me and is oke!

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds