Rest of the categories not showing in backend

• Thank you received: 9
2 years 2 months ago #339278

Hi, on my site I have a category (Brochure) with 112 subcategories (pages of the brochure; 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, etc.).
But only the categories 1-2 until 124-125 are showing in the backend and not 126-127 until 224-225.

Products in this missing categories are visible in the frontend with menu item products listing but I need to get acces to these categories because sometimes I need to change the order of the products in those categories.

I already tried Rebuild categories and Check Database but with no luck.
How can I display the rest of these categories?

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 2 months ago #339291

Hi,

I've created a category with 109 subcategories to try to reproduce the issue on my end but the category explorer display all of them fine over here:
i.imgur.com/4PnGNLV.png
So "rebuild" would have been what I recommended.
Besides this, maybe you have an old version of HikaShop ?
Two years, we made a big patch to the explorer categories loading mechanism ( www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...ducttree.html#313850 ) so if you have an older version of HikaShop, updating might help.

• Thank you received: 9
2 years 2 months ago #339295

Hi Nicolas,

I have Hikashop Business 4.4.3 but my licence is expired so I can not update for the moment. I want to wait until my new website is ready (I'm testing on a sub domain now).

Unfortunately Rebuild did not help. In fact I have one less category to show now. First it was 124-125, see previous attachment and now it goes until 122-123.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 2 months ago #339296

Hi,

Then could you provide a backend and a FTP access via our contact form along with a link to this thread so that we can look into the issue ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds