Multiple variants

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341278

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/w...alaxy-2810-254-73720
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 100.0.4896.127

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to combine some variants. For example: I've got a product "Trousers", the product is available in different size, the biggest sizes have a different price. The product is also available in different colors. Now I've created 4 products, all the same except for the color. But that's an unwanted solutions.

I can't get it right, somehow or the other I just can't pinpoint how to manage these products. Can you please give me a starting point, or is this just not possible?

Just for clarity, this is how it should look like:

• 1 product
  • different size, biggest sizes have different prices
  • available in several colors

Can you please help me with this? It's really much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Ans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341283

Hi,

I'm almost ashamed to let you know that I think I managed to get it right. That's always the case: once I've asked for a little help, than it falls into places. FYI: I've been struggling with this for over a week now.

But I've got another question now, also regarding to this topic. On the productpage, there is now only one box, the second is hidden. Besides that, there is a statement that you first have to select the available options before the 'add to cart' button will be available. Is that a setting? I would prefer to have both options seen right away, including the add to cart button.
2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/w...broeken/product/test

I've got a thousand other questions, but they will have to wait ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Ans

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ans van Tongeren. Reason: Added a link to the productpage

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 11 months ago #341286

Hi,

In the HikaShop configuration, you have the setting "Characteristics dynamic display" you can set to "no" and then you'll have both characteristic dropdowns displayed directly with the default variant preselected and ready to be added to the cart.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341294

Thank you very much Nicolas! I also have an issue with the filter price display, would you like me to start a new topic, or is it okay to put it here?

1 year 11 months ago #341297

Hi,

You can put it here.

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341467

Thank you Nicolas.

I'm using filters in a sidebar. Unfortunately the 'price' filter displays a bit strange. The hikashop_filter_title isn't visible because it's positioned behind the lowest price box. I've tried to solve that with custom.css, but that didn't do the trick.
Here's an example with only one price products, so the title is visible:
2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/w...de-bouw/werkschoenen

Also: once you change one of the price handles, the filter works good. However, when you remove the price filter, the filter isn't visible anymore.
You first have to refresh the page, then the filter is visible again.
An example: 2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/w...r-de-bouw/werkjassen

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, I probably am, but I can't find out what to do to solve this. So thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ans

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ans van Tongeren. Reason: Added a link to the "Also: once you change..." part of the post.

1 year 11 months ago #341471

Hi,

I don't see the price filter at all:
i.imgur.com/VG3mFzj.png
As you can see it comes from a javascript error.
And if I look at the line pointed by the error it indicates you have some wrong javascript for Google Analytics:
i.imgur.com/WkJG2Om.png

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341593

Hi,

The filter is there, but that page only has products with the same price. Have you also had a look at this page: 2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/w...r-de-bouw/werkjassen
The products on that page have several different prices, now the slider is visible.

I will take care of the .js error, although I haven't got a clue how, because this is just Google tag manager javascript... You would assume that it will be errorless :-)

Thank you.

1 year 11 months ago #341597

Hi,

That new link only gives a 404 error:
i.imgur.com/j48BGSG.png
You must have changed something in the meantime.
Could you please double check ?

• Hikashop Multisite
1 year 11 months ago #341724

Hi Nicolas,

I'm sorry, for the misinformation and sorry for the delay in answering your post. Due to health issues I'm not able to work for 100%, so sometimes my reply comes pretty late...

http://2022.basisbedrijfskleding.nl/index.php/werkkleding-voor-de-bouw/werkjassen
I hope this works for you.

Also regarding the filters, I've got another question: the filters are positioned in the sidebar. However, I would like the filter [all filters are modules] on top in responsive view. Is there a setting for such option? Or do I have to edit a file?
I've searched the forum, and besides a very old post that didn't help me, I couldn't find anything on this topic.

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Ans

1 year 11 months ago #341733

Hi,

The issue I could find with the price filter is that it doesn't appear when it is refreshed in AJAX.
That's because you have a javascript error on your pages:
i.imgur.com/szWRy1E.png
This prevents the javascript from properly processing the AJAX response.
From what I can see, this error comes from invalid javascript code linked to Google Analytics:
i.imgur.com/GYmux0C.png
That code there is totally invalid. So I would recommend contacting the person who added this, or the developer of the plugin adding that code to fix this.

Regarding the sidebar position on mobile devices, the issue is with your template.
Adding such CSS in your template should fix the problem:

.uk-flex-first\@m {
    order: -1;
}
However, I would recommend checking with your template provider support. They might offer a better / cleaner solution and maybe more precise instructions.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds