Sidebar Content Module

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341421

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.thhs.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8

Hello,
On my site, www.thhs.co.uk/ I have the Hikashop Content module displayed in the right hand column. This is showing the categories of the store. It is also displayed in the off canvas position.

I have two issues:

1. The sidebar module, when you click on a category the page 'slides' down to this menu header as the sub caetgories display. How can i stop this from happening and the page remains 'as is' and the menu opens but does not move the rest of the page?

2. On the offcanvas module (resize the browser window narrower to see the hamburger menu) when you click the parent category, the offcanvas area disappears and you are returned to the main page, you then have to open the off canvas again to see that the menu has opened and showed the sub categories.

I hope that makes sense and you can help me solve these issues!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
1 year 10 months ago #341425

Hello,

We are really sorry, but these features doesn't come from HikaShop, but rather unless we are mistaken from your Template.
It seems that this template offer an accordion feature for categories on several levels.

You can check it by yourselves by switching from your current template for a default one, like ProtoStar.

From this, we see 2 possibilities :
1. You have some settings in your template
OR
2. You contact your template creator in order to adjust this to your needs.

Hope this will help you to adjust this.
Regards

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds