Add to Cart Button Misbehaving

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341542

-- url of the page with the problem -- : dadutscentral.com/index.php/hikashop-men...ting/product/1-dummy
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 100.0 Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hey guys,

My "add to cart" and "quantity" buttons appear to be misbehaving.

- When I go to a product page, i only - clicking the "add to cart see either the "add to cart" or the "quantity". This appears to be dependent on if that product is already in the shopping cart or not.

- I'd prefer to see both as in your demo page.

demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...product/4-brow-shoes

- Clicking "add to cart" properly adds one item to the shopping cart. The quantity box then appears.

- Clicking + or - adds more product to the cart based on the number in the box in a non-intuitive fashion. (adding to the cart when using the minus button ?)

I checked that my main configurations has "add to cart" and "quantity" buttons set to "Yes"

All related menu items have those set to Inherit.

Thanks again for your attention,

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 10 months ago #341543

Hi,

In the HikaShop configuration, you have a setting "Synchronized add to cart". Please make sure that the option is turned off.
Also, I can see you have a build of the 4.5.1 from a month ago, so you don't have all the patches we published since then. If you still have the issue with that setting properly deactivated, please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours.
And if you still have the issue, then it might be linked to a view override so please check if you have the issue with the default Joomla template.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341546

Yup.... it was the "Synchronized Add to Cart" setting.

Many thanks,

: D

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds