Products not shown anymore since update to 4.6.0

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 9 months ago #342590

-- url of the page with the problem -- : pureco.be/fr/product/pureco-kit-standard
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.3.
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 Produit introuvable

I'm having a very annoying problem. Since the update to the latest version, the product pages are not shown anymore.
It is still shown on the pages of the main language (Dutch) but not on the French version
Some help please :-)

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by CindyDP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 9 months ago #342592

Hi,

Note that this doesn't happen with all the products on your website.
I do see the problem when I try to change the language for pureco.be/product/pureco-premiumpakket
But for pureco.be/product/testpakket-pureco it works just fine.
And the difference I can see is that for the first product, the alias changes when changing the language, but for the second one, the alias doesn't change.

And in the 4.6.0, we've added a new setting "Support translated aliases in URLs" under the Language tab of the HikaShop configuration:

We've added an extra setting "Support translated aliases in URLs" to the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration so that you can manually activate the translation of aliases as it could cause heavy load on servers due to the way it works.

That setting is turned off by default as turning it on can create crashes when updating HikaShop if you have many products in the shop.
Plus, alias translation capability was only added recently to HikaShop so we thought not many people would be affected with that setting turned off by default.
You're one of the affected persons.
Turn on that setting, and it should work fine again.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 9 months ago #342602

Thank you very much!
For that one product, I had forgotten to translate the alias, that's the reason why it still worked.
I only have 5 products so I don't think it will cause problems whilst updating.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds