Changes of display of the selection of products.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348595

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all Browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

In our shop we have shoes, gloves, socks and so on and would like to display "per pair" instead of each or piece. How can wie solve this, when all other content should stay as per piece?

thx in advance for suggestions and help.
Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 3 months ago #348597

Hi,

You can do it following the instructions in the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of the FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348621

thx a lot for this, but to be honest: I don´t feel save to work that out by myself, especially, because I have no idea what sideeffects I could cause.
Would there be some help possible to help my fears get away? I don´t trust myself in that.

Best wishes

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 3 months ago #348625

Hi,

Well, for the settings of the custom field, there is a screenshot of what to do in there, so you just have to do the same.
And for the code modification, it's a simple copy/paste. Also, when you save the change, it will be stored as a view override. And you'll have a button you can click on to delete the override in order to get back to the default display. So you can easily do your test and if you mess up, you can revert.
For the translation override, it should be quite simple too.

We sure can do the modifications for you as a custom work. But you'll spend more time talking to us by email than actually doing the changes yourself. I would recommend you try out once and let us know if you have an issue. We'll be happy to tell you what is wrong if you can provide screenshots of what you did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Machka

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds