how can i show my product options all of them in same table

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 3 months ago #348671

-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.0

How can I show the features of the products in this way? I want a tabular property viewer for a single product.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348674

Hi,

When you create a products listing menu item via the Joomla menu manager, you have a tab "products options". In there, you have the area at the top where you can selected between DIV / TABLE / LIST.
Select "TABLE" there and the products listing will display in a table, similar to what you have on your screenshot. And if you want extra columns of data, you can create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields (Essential and Business only). That will allow you to fill them in each product, and then the value of the fields will appear in the table on the frontend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: alperentekin

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 2 months ago #348744

nicolas wrote: Hi,

When you create a products listing menu item via the Joomla menu manager, you have a tab "products options". In there, you have the area at the top where you can selected between DIV / TABLE / LIST.
Select "TABLE" there and the products listing will display in a table, similar to what you have on your screenshot. And if you want extra columns of data, you can create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields (Essential and Business only). That will allow you to fill them in each product, and then the value of the fields will appear in the table on the frontend.

thanks, but when i trying to show three or more chracteristic option in product page it starts being not open (i cant add more than two as like the screenshot). is there some overload, how can i figure out this?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 2 months ago #348753

Hi,

I'm not following you.
What do you mean by "when i trying to show three or more chracteristic option in product page" ?
I was talking about creating custom fields of the table "product", not characteristics. And you can have as many custom product fields as you want with problem.
Are you talking about a new issue, unrelated your initial request ? In that case, please open a new thread in the future in order to avoid confusion.

When you add characteristics to a product, you need to generat the variants, one for each combination of values of all the characteristics. And above a few hundred variants, even the biggest web servers will have issues displaying the product page because there will be too much data to be loaded on the page (that's why there is a pagination on products listings, so that the web server doesn't have to load the data of all the products at once, and a variant has the same amount of data as a product, so if you have hundreds of variants for a product, it's the same as trying to load a products listing with hundreds of products).
The goal of variants is to be able to manage different stock/price/image for each variant. I suppose you don't need this (at least not for all the characteristics). So it's likely that instead of characteristics, you want to use options or custom fields of the table "item". With options/custom item fields, you can have as much of them as you need, because they don't generate variants.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds