- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 3
Product Listing Pagination
3 years 8 months ago #348741
by JF
Product Listing Pagination was created by JF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
odc.com.my/product-page
Hi,
I am wondering does hikashop product listing at front-end provide the pagination with arrows same as the backend pagination?
Thank you.
Hi,
I am wondering does hikashop product listing at front-end provide the pagination with arrows same as the backend pagination?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Listing Pagination
Hi,
Well, in short I can't say yes or no, it's both.
The longer version is:
Yes, the file product / listing_div.php of HikaShop has code to call for the display of the pagination and it gives it the pagination data loaded before in HikaShop, and yes, it's then the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php which extends Joomla's pagination to process the pagination.
However, below the hood, it's still Joomla which displays the elements of the pagination, and usually the template you're using overrides these in its templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php file.
Now, I suppose you're asking this because you want to do something to the pagination. If you want to customize it, normally, you want to either:
- add CSS to your template
- modify the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php of the template ( an example of such file is available here: github.com/sniggle/joomla-bootstrap4-tem.../html/pagination.php )
Well, in short I can't say yes or no, it's both.
The longer version is:
Yes, the file product / listing_div.php of HikaShop has code to call for the display of the pagination and it gives it the pagination data loaded before in HikaShop, and yes, it's then the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php which extends Joomla's pagination to process the pagination.
However, below the hood, it's still Joomla which displays the elements of the pagination, and usually the template you're using overrides these in its templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php file.
Now, I suppose you're asking this because you want to do something to the pagination. If you want to customize it, normally, you want to either:
- add CSS to your template
- modify the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php of the template ( an example of such file is available here: github.com/sniggle/joomla-bootstrap4-tem.../html/pagination.php )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds