• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348766

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Email history

Hi,
How, if i click on button contact us from product's page, i will recieve notification on email and i need to login and check on Email history to see entire email.

Is not possible to recieve entire form on email without connecting to website admin in Email history and see it?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 2 months ago #348768

Hi,

The email you receive and the email you see in the email history are the same. The email in the email history is a copy of what HikaShop sends to your hosting's email server to be delivered to your email address.
The emails in the email history is precisely a log of the emails being sent by HikaShop. And not just the contact emails, but also all the other emails HikaShop sends.
So if the email you receive is truncated, it means something happened on the email server of the hosting or your email client which led you to believe you're missing a piece of the email in your mailbox.
Could you provide some screenshots to illustrate the differences between both ?

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348792

Hi,
I don't recieve on my email. Just in log admin
Other emails from site , yes. so is not an issue from server config.

1 year 2 months ago #348795

Hi,

If you see the email in the email history, then HikaShop sent it to the email server of your hosting.
And if other emails are received, then the connection with the email server and thus it means that your hosting email server processed the email.
And if you don't receive the email in that case, then your hosting email server couldn't transfer the email to the receiver email server for some reason. It's possible the email was flagged as spam, but it's also possible that it's a configuration issue.
For example, if the "from" and "to" of an email are the same, it's possible some email servers discard the email.
However, the only way to know the reason is to read the log of the email server for that email, and only your hosting provider can do that (if you're using the email server of your hosting provider to send emails, of course, but it should be the case most of the times).
So in that case, the best is to do a screenshot of all the information of the email in the email history and contact your hosting company support and ask them why that email was not received. With the information of the email from the history, they can look into the log to find the reason and tell you what's wrong.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #348797

Hi,

When i receive using gmail, it is working, i receive on my email
When i using @website , i don't receive.
From website, i receive emails/notifications

Do you have any idea?

Thank you

1 year 2 months ago #348799

Hi,

No, only your hosting provider would know, by looking at the log of the email server.
I can only provide wild guesses, like for example using the same email address to send and receive the emails, as I was saying above.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds