• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349085

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : category

Hello,
How can i make Category accordion for module?
and if is there any way to make it drop down when i click on icon not on entire text link.

Thanks
category one
category two
category three >
- text
- text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
1 year 2 months ago #349089

Hi,

It's possible in two ways:
- you can configure an instance of the "HikaShop content module" via the Joomla modules manager. Make it display the categories as a "list" and select the "all direct sub categories" in the "Show children" setting. This will display the categories in 2 levels with an accordion. In fact, when you first install HikaShop, it creates the "Categories on 2 levels" module instance which is already configured like that. So you could just enable it in the position of your choosing in the Joomla modules manager.
- you can use a third party module for that like this one: extensions.joomla.org/extension/skyline-...ordion-for-hikashop/ It has more options and can support more than 2 levels of categories. So in some cases, it can be a nice solution.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349099

Thanks,
As default is not working. I have already that setup.

I use Joomla 4.

Thanks

• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349101

I fix it using css and js

Thanks

1 year 2 months ago #349100

Hi,

We actually added a fix for the accordion system on Joomla 4 one week ago. So first, download again the install package of the 4.7.1 and install it on your website to make sure you have all the latest patches.
If that still doesn't work after that, please provide a screenshot of what the module displays, and a screenshot of the settings under the "HikaShop options" tab of the module settings page.

1 year 1 month ago #349531

Hello,

I already had version 4.7.1 installed but I followed your instructions and downloaded com_hikashop_business_v4.7.1_2023-02-23_17-48-53.zip

I installed Hikashop again but if I activate the Skyline Nested Accordion For HikaShop module in the frontend I get the error message: 500 behavior::framework not found but in the Hikashop pages only the rest of the site works fine.

In the backend everything works fine but if I go to edit the Skyline Nested Accordion For HikaShop module I get the same error message 500 behavior::framework not found.

Thanks for the support

1 year 1 month ago #349536

Hi,

This thread is about a bug with the accordion system built in HikaShop.
Your error seems to comes from the Skyline module. You'll probably have to report the issue to the developer of the module to see what they recommend.
I would still recommend first to activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again to access the page with the error message.
It should display more information on the error, including the file where the error happened. It will probably point at a file of that module, meaning you'll have to contact the developer of the module to see what they recommend.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds