• Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349218

-- url of the page with the problem -- : vegvor.com/dvd and child pages
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not browser dependant
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

We are no longer going to sell DVDs. I want to keep the pages up with the items displayed but somehow mark them as no longer available.

We are now giving away all of our DVDs for free via live streaming on YouTube. But the HikaShop pages are so nice that we would like to keep displaying the items but put notes that they are now free and where they can be viewed.

Is there a way to keep the pages intact but not display the Add to Cart button for all the DVDs. This is one category and subcategory. The rest of the items for sale we want to keep working as normal.

Thanks, Sean Carney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 2 months ago #349221

Hi,

You could change the quantity of the products to 0, or change the sale end date to a date in the past in each product.
This would replace the add to cart button with either a "no stock" or a "not sold anymore" message which you can customize with a translation override.
And if you want to change that for a bunch of products at once, you can use a mass action in the System>Mass actions menu.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349242

That was perfect. Thank you. I just expired them all effective yesterday and am happy with the results.

Sean

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds