The product image gets moved downward when putting cursor on thumbnail slider.

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 month ago #349981

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0

Hi, I'm not sure if I posted this in a correct category.

The product image gets moved downward when putting cursor on thumbnail slider on a product page of Hikashop.
Please see the attached image, left one is normal page structure, but it becomes like the right one the main image
moved downward as well as distance between main image and thumbnails gets farther.

I customized the php structure a little bit in Hikashop>Display>Views>Show_default.php,
I moved "Name" (Product name) and "Description" to right pane, and added 2 css codes
to make the product name text size bigger and whole right pane moving away from the left image section a bit.
But I'm not sure if these revisions are causing this problem.

Only when putting mouse cursor on thumbnail area, the structure gets changed.
Please someone, guide me through of it!

Thanks!

Tax

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 1 month ago #349989

Hi,

Could you provide the URL of the page so that we could look into it ?
It's possible the issue comes from the modifications you made. So try changing the "layout on product page" setting in the HikaShop configuration to "tabular" and see if you have the same issue. If you don't, then it probably comes from your modifications. If you do, then it's probably linked to your template's CSS interacting with HikaShop's elements.

1 year 1 month ago #349995

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your advice, I tried changing the product page layout to "Tabular" and reverse as well,
however the issue still persists. and I also checked that if my customization really had affected by
removing all of what I did (Adding custom css codes and modifying in the show_default php), but it didn't help too.

I found out that though the main image has moved, changing values of characteristic (For us it's set as "Color")
in the drop down menu will recover the position of main image again, and once it has done, the position won't move again even
hovering cursor on the thumbnail area... it's strange.

By the way we are using a template called Helix, still not sure what the matter is.
Anything can we do? sorry the link can't be shared as this project can't be published,
but if we can send you a message to you privately, then it's possible.

Thanks!

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 1 month ago #349997

Hi,

The best would be to directly analyze the situation on the page so that we can see what's going on.

You can provide the link via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include credentials if any are necessary to access the page, and the URL of this thread so that the person reading your message will know why you're sending us the link :)

1 year 1 month ago #350018

Hi, thanks for reply.

Today, the issue is solved! we don't know why but the issue occurs only when
having a combination of the Hikashop System > Configuration > Images > Thumbnails is OFF and Force image size is ON.
Changing the combination to Thumbnails is ON and Force image size is OFF solved this issue.

Really don't know why, but it's alright now.
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds