Quantity selector hiden by -Add to Cart- button

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 month ago #350248

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 111.0.5563.65

Hi there at Hikashop,
I have a problem with the quantity field display that is hidden by the Add to Cart button.

• Quantity field on 'Add to cart' button is set to "yes"
  • Quantity input method is set to "Shaw default in Div" - But I tried other options as well with same result.
When I reload the page I seen that the quantity selector is here but immediatly the button covers the selector.
Any solution for this problem ?
Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 1 month ago #350253

Hi,

You have the "Synchronized add to cart" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration.
This will synchronize the quantity input field with the quantity of the product in the cart. So before a product is added to the cart, its quantity input is hidden. And once it's in the cart, it will display the quantity input field with the quantity of the product in the cart and will hide the add to cart button. And when you change the quantity in the input field, it will change the quantity in the cart.
It's used a lot on websites where users are expected to buy many things in one order with several products of the same item in the cart (for example, for supermarkets allowing users to purchase online their products).

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 month ago #350254

Ok .. thanks !
I didn't notice that ... but I understand now !

Service même pendant le week-end ... Bravo et merci ! ;-)

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds