Additional options (like small items) for a product

• Thank you received: 0
10 months 2 weeks ago #351652

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi all. I haven't made sites in Hikashop for a long time, but now it's time again. Before I start, I would like to ask if Hikashop can do the necessary task.

My task is to redesign this site: lymphdrainage-geraet.de/produkt/q8120-anzug (here a specific product to show exactly what I want to do).

To the right of the product there are "options" - these are additional things that can be ordered along with the product. And the client wants them to be one-click (like a checkbox). Such additional things to the product can be a lot and customers of the store is easier to see their pictures.

Based on the topic found here, I understand this is not possible, but maybe there are some other options? www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...characteristics.html

I will be satisfied with even approximately the same solution, because I am used to Hikashop and would like to make this site on Hikashop, too.

It is planned to buy the full version of Hikashop.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
10 months 2 weeks ago #351653

Hi,

I think you can do it with HikaShop using options:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
The options on that page are displayed as a dropdown. However, you can change the "Product selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "Checkbox" and you'll get checkboxes instead of dropdowns.

So you'll need to create first a characteristic "option" with the choices you want to be available as values of the characterisitc.
Then, create an unpublished category and create a product in that category. In that product, add the characteristic and add the variants for the different values. Then, edit each variant to configure the price of the option, and in the "name" of the variant, enter the HTML of an img tag for the image of the option.
Finally, in your main product, add the option product in the "options" area and you'll get something quite close to what you have on your link.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sws

• Thank you received: 0
10 months 4 days ago #351945

Thank you. I think that would work for me. If there are any questions about it during the development process, I'll post here. But I think it should work.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds