Related products of options issue

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351707

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

Hello,

I have an option product in every product, that option product has related products but so do all other products.
The problem is that Hikashop only displays the option's related products and not the others.
I can send you login to check!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
11 months 1 week ago #351708

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
Why would you want the related products module to display other products instead of just the related products of the current product ? What else would you want it to display ? The products in the same category as the current product ? What's the link with the options of the product ? HikaShop doesn't display the related products of options of a main product, only the main product's when on the main product's details page.
For now, it's not a login I need but better understanding of your situation and what you want to change to be able to say anything useful.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 1 week ago #351747

Hi!

Actually the problem is now that all the products even though they have various related products assigned, instead the "Related products" module shows only 2 specific ones. I can't figure out where they are loaded from.

Thank you

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
11 months 1 week ago #351748

Hi,

From what I can see, the settings of your related products module have been changed to display only the products of a specific category, instead of related products.
You need to :
- change the "sub elements filter" setting to "all sub elements"
- activate the "synchronize" setting
- mkae sure the "main category" setting is set to the main category of your shop below which all the products / categories are.

It should then display what you want.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds