For example, my product structure looks like this:
Category_name_1
--Subcategory_name_1
----Product_list
--Subcategory_name_2
----Product_list
Category_name_2
----Product_list

Q1) Is it possible to configure the display of a certain number of products (for example, 3 products from a category or another specified quantity) from all categories, with the ability to switch to a product category by clicking on categories / subcategories or by clicking the "See more" button, as they are displayed as in screenshot_1 ?

Q2) Is there a functionality or an opportunity to make a "On Order" button (instead of the "Buy" and "Add to Cart" buttons), when clicked on, a window with custom input fields will appear, which the user fills in, after which the completed form will go to the store administration ?

Q3) My bank has provided me with a payment module. It works well. But if I enable the "Send data to a check" function in the settings, then the module stops working and an error appears - "Connection to bank failed", tell me, please, what could be the problem?
The bank spoke the standard shipping method and the tax, but I don't quite understand how this could be related to my problem.

Q4) I want the user to be redirected to a certain page after paying or when they refuse to pay. The banking module makes a redirect to the homepage, this does not suit me. But at the same time, the bank gives the opportunity to use custom success or error pages when paying. Question - where to find and edit these pages (screenshot_2)?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 613
9 months 3 weeks ago #353477

Hello,

First of all we have to tell you that in the same subject you are multiplying questions touching on several different areas.
Which makes the subject difficult for others to follow AND makes it harder for us to help.

1. There are no options to do that, some settings may leads to something close but in any case this will require custom dev (via override ) in order to add your see more (to load more elements OR redirect to a complete listing).

2. We aren't sure to understand your idea, can you details more through a concrete case, illustration or better an url link to website close to your needs?

3. Please, here go to payment method forum category, and create a new message and add these elements :
- Precise the payment plugin name
- Provide the relative plugin settings screenshot

4. This point is linked to the previous question, ie you should find in your payment plugin an option to define the redirection following payment operations.

Regards

Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TSVL-8

• Thank you received: 2
9 months 3 weeks ago #353517

Understood, I'm sorry, in the future I will create topics for each issue.

1. Understood. I'll try to modify it to fit my needs.

2. For example, casada-russia.ru/chairs/skyliner2/white/ - This is not exactly what I had in mind, but very close and shows the essence (screenshot 1-2). After clicking on the Order button, the form closes and the data from the form - product, name, phone number, address - goes to the store administration, and the user sees a message.

3-4. OK, I'll create a new message

Thanks. Regards.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13096
9 months 3 weeks ago #353524

Hi,

1. I think you can do that without any overrides. For that, you first need to create a menu item of the type "products listing" with its "sub elements filter" setting set to "all sub elements". That way, you'll get a listing of products from all the categories.
Then, you create a module "HikaShop content module" which you assign to this menu item and configure as a categories listing in a sidebar position of your template with the "menu" setting set to this first created menu item.
That way, in the main area, you'll get a listing of all the products, with a categories listing on the side. And when you click on a category of the sidebar module, you'll see the products of that category in the main area of the page.

2. I think you want to use the "contact" form system of HikaShop for that. You'll want to activate the "Display a contact button on the product page" setting in the HikaShop configuration. And then, under the Display>Custom fields menu, you can configure extra fields to add to that form. This will add a contact button on the product page, and when the user clicks on it, he'll be directed to a form and when validating that form, you'll be notified of the contact request with the data from the fields in the form, as well as the product where the user was.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds