error:0

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
10 months 11 hours ago #353651

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to a member function loadArray() on null

Hello, in the back-end of Hikashop, when editing a product, the edit page craps itself and displays the following in debug;

Call to a member function loadArray() on null
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/Editor/Editor.php:284
2 Joomla\CMS\Editor\Editor->_loadEditor() JROOT/libraries/src/Editor/Editor.php:167
3 Joomla\CMS\Editor\Editor->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/editor.php:71
4 hikashopEditorHelper->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/form.php:236
5 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:410
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2762
7 hikashopView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2717
9 hikashopView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:31
10 ProductViewProduct->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:645
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2436
12 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:56
13 ProductController->edit() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
14 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2414
15 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
16 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
17 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
18 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
19 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
20 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
21 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
22 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
23 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

I have tried to use another Editor or None and also reinstalled Hikashop 4.7.4 with no differences. All other parts of Hikashop seem to work OK and this also doesn't seem to affect the front-end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13106
10 months 3 hours ago #353664

Hi,

I've just installed a brand new Joomla 4.3.3 on my local test server with the latest version of HikaShop and I don't get that error when I edit a product in the backend.
Also, based on the error message details, it seems to indicate that there is a problem with the loading of the Joomla HTML editor parameters by the Joomla library.
So we'll need more information to better understand the issue. It might actually be something which needs to be fixed in Joomla. Especially, since the code pointed at by the error message has been recently changed by the Joomla developers.

Do you have the issue if you try to edit a Joomla article ?
Do you have the issue if you try with another browser ?
Do you have the issue after saving the settings of the editor plugins in the Joomla plugins manager ?
Do you have the issue after trying to fix the database structure of Joomla ( docs.joomla.org/Help310:Extensions_Extension_Manager_Database ) ? I'm thinking that if the table where the parameters of the plugins was corrupted in some way, it might lead to Joomla being unable to load the plugin parameters, and then this error message.

10 months 2 hours ago #353665

I set the editor to be none in global config so thought this might make a difference but nothing. Also the customer had this iussue also likely in chrome.

I’ll try to edit a joomla article and deactivate the editor plug-in.

Thanks

9 months 4 weeks ago #353682

Do you have the issue if you try to edit a Joomla article ? No, editing a Joomla article works fine. I even tried to create a new Custom Module and the default content editor loaded just fine
Do you have the issue if you try with another browser ? Yes
Do you have the issue after saving the settings of the editor plugins in the Joomla plugins manager ? Yes, I have edited the Tiny MCE and saved it, no difference
Do you have the issue after trying to fix the database structure of Joomla? yes, I have updated the structure of the tables for Joomla CMS and this made no difference (and did not need updating either ).

It seems editor issue is related only to Hikashop. If I try and load/edit a Hikashop Category, it bombs with the same error.

I have also disabled ALL editors and it still crashes

9 months 4 weeks ago #353684

I have also just re-installed the Joomla Core files but this made no difference either.

There was also Yootheme Zoo installed on this site and this component loads the editor just fine as well, still appears to be only a Hikashop issue

Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by triotech. Reason: added new info

9 months 4 weeks ago #353686

However, I can say that I have checked two other Joomla 4 + Hikashop sites we manage and these don't have this issue either so seems like a site/config specific issue.

9 months 4 weeks ago #353685

Hi,

I'm afraid we'll need a backend access and a FTP access in order to be able to dive into the issue since we're not able to reproduce it on our end.
Could you provide this via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

9 months 4 weeks ago #353728

Hi,

We got the access. However, we're not able to access your backend because of this:
i.imgur.com/FdYGPK3.png
We're based in France.

Regarding the FTP access, you didn't provide the host for it. Or is it a cpanel access ? In that case, you didn't provide the URL to access it.

9 months 4 weeks ago #353736

thanks, I have sent you Plesk / Cpanel access which should give you everything. I have also added France to the allowed list of countries

9 months 4 weeks ago #353760

Hi,

The issue is that you had previously JCE on your website and it was selected in the "HTML editor" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
However, it was uninstalled at some point but the HikaShop configuration wasn't saved after that point.
So in the database where the HikaShop configuration is stored, JCE was still registered as the HTML editor, which lead to that error as HikaShop was asking Joomla to load an editor which doesn't exist and Joomla didn't gracefully handle it.
Saving the HikaShop configuration of HikaShop once fixed the problem as it went back to the default HTML editor of your website in the database.

9 months 3 weeks ago #353781

thanks for the resolution, I did remove the JCE Editor recently but did not remember specifiing the Editor in Hikashop. Cheers

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds