• Hikashop Business
11 months 6 days ago #354544

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Dev. Edition 117
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error Ordering Elements

Hello there

I you are in the "Products" view in a specific Category with more than one articel and you selected "Direct Subelements", you can order the elements.

So i you just press to the "Save-Icon" from ordering column a success and failure message is displayed alternating. One time it works, one time it fails, one time it works, one time it fails, ...

Since the ordering als already very tedious (no drag-drop operation on articles to make ordering like e.g. Joomla Menu-Point --> would be a great Feature and I already stated this before years and asked for, but no chance it seems for that feature), it's even more tedious if you specified all the numbers manually, save and then it fails to save.

Please let me know how to fix this or even better consider this fix and drag-and-drop ordering products for next release.

Thank you and all the best
Mike

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13200
11 months 5 days ago #354555

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It seems that something changed on Joomla 4.3 regarding this.
Change the line:

var checkbox = document.querySelector(\'form[name="adminForm"] [type="checkbox"]\');
to:
var checkbox = document.querySelector(\'form[name="adminForm"] thead input\');
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php via FTP or the file manager of your hosting, and it will fix the problem.
We'll add the patch on our end for the next version of HikaShop.

Note that Drag & drop for the ordering on the listings in the backend is also planned for the next version of HikaShop, which will be a major version.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 5 days ago #354563

Dear Nicolas

Thank you for your message and your help.

Fix: Thank you for the lines! I will adapt this manually for the current ongoing development.

Drag&Drop: These are SUPER GREAT NEWS!!! THANK YOU :) :woohoo:

With kind regards
Mike

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds