• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 1 day ago #360026

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tradesell.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 122.0.6261.131
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property plgHikashopMassaction_category::$deletedCat is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/hikashop/massaction_category/massaction_category.php on line 333
Warning: Attempt to read property "product_type" on null in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/finder/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 244

Warning: Attempt to read property "alias" on null in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/finder/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 249

Hi,
I receive this Warning after deleting products:
Warning: Attempt to read property "product_type" on null in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/finder/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 244

Warning: Attempt to read property "alias" on null in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/finder/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 249

And when deleting categories i read this message:
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property plgHikashopMassaction_category::$deletedCat is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.tradesell.it/home/plugins/hikashop/massaction_category/massaction_category.php on line 333

So far it looks like that it all works well, but i wanted to point out this issue.
Thanks
Eiasu

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 1 day ago #360033

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've made patches for these which will be included in HikaShop 5.0.4 which is to be released in the next few days.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tradesell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds