Clients view of reports

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 4 weeks ago #195679

-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1

Hello,
I am about to install this on a new website and the client is concerned about the reporting ability. I have gone through the documentation and searched this forum and I am not finding my answer.

Is there a way to view/ create reports on the front end? (I have business edition with market)

If not, can the reports be made on the back end and weekly emailed to the client?

(I am never crazy about giving access to the backend to the client)

Your response in greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 4 weeks ago #195683

Hi,

Reports are indeed only accessible in the backend.
The HikaMarket Front edition will however give access to the shop owner to the main statistics of his sales on his vendor page.
But it won't be as customizable as what you can do with the reports in the backend.

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 4 months ago #221355

I have Hika Shop and Hika Market installed and configured. Is there a way to create the needed reports on the back end, and have them show on the main screen of the vendor account on the front end?

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 4 months ago #221365

Hi,

The report system in HikaShop does not allow to display reports in the front-end.
HikaMarket have his own statistic system ; that system does not have (yet) a configuration system like in the HikaShop but it is possible to extend the statistics using plugin.

In HikaMarket 1.6.7 (which should be released soon) we will introduce a new Geographic graph and also provide filters for the graphics ; So the user can manually change the period of time and also the grouping time (by year/month/week/day).

Using a custom plugin and the trigger "onHikamarketStatisticPluginList" ; it is possible to add new elements in the front-end statistics.
For example, HikaSerial is using that to display statistics on serial in the front-end dashboard. And it is working well.

Like I wrote, the system is less user-friendly than the report HikaShop system because it needs a SQL query and for the moment, there is no interface to generate the queries if you want to create custom statistics.
With the front-end edition, the statistics are easier because you do not need to manage the vendors (which is one of the reasons why the HikaShop reports can't be used by HikaMarket) ; so if you want some help to create new statistics in the HikaMarket dashboard we will first need to know what you want to display.

The HikaMarket forum section will be more appropriate for such topic.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds