-- url of the page with the problem -- : leza-shaving.com/en/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25

Hello

I have website with 2 languages
leza-shaving.com/en/ - English
leza-shaving.com/ru/ - Russian
I use Joomla language plugin not Joomfish or something else.

I have NO NOTIFICATIONS neither after creation an order, nor after confirmation it in English version.
In Russian version notification after creation works perfectly, and notification after confirmation I haven't tested, because there is no point of using PayPal in russian version.

When I switch to English version of website, notifications are stop being sended. And what I really need are notifications after creation the order.
For example, if I go to English version, pick some products, then go to russian version and complete checkout, I WILL have email notifications as needed. And if I try to complete checkout in English version, I will have no notifications at my e-mail. All e-mails are set in config.

Also, I've already tried turning off all mass actions and "only-English" modules. That doesn't help. Still no notifications.
So, problem is not some modules or actions.

Nevertheless, I can see orders being created in backend, even if there are no notifications.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by amigo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 1 week ago #198463

Hi,

I don't see why the language would change anything for the email sending.
Did you modify the translation file of HikaShop, or are you using translation overrides ?
If so, if you remove these modifications does it work properly in both languages ?
As the email was probably sent by HikaShop, it's probably the email server which blocked the email.
So check your email client's spam box first and if you can't find the email notification, check the sending logs of the email sending server on your server in order to get the error.

The following user(s) said Thank You: amigo

• Thank you received: 4
9 years 1 week ago #198561

OK, my bad. I am using The Bat to manage e-mails, and I have no spam filters, so I always get every letter, even spam.
BUT something (or someone :) ) created filter on GMail, that deleted sertain pattern of letters, so I never got them. Now I deleted these filters, and everything's OK.

Thanks for patience and answering my stupid questions :)

Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by amigo.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds