• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 6 months ago #216644

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.veggievore.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error messages

I am trying to figure out how to generate a quarterly report with information I can use to file our Quarterly Sales Tax reporting for taxation purposes in the state of Texas.

I have generated reports (Not quarterly by default) that work to show ALL of the sales in the Confirmed or Shipped Status. But, the only way I can find the amount that was collected for sales tax is to go into each of the orders individually and look.

So, I must be doing something wrong!!!

I would like to generate one report, if possible that would be able to show me the Quarterly numbers for

Product Sales
Shipping
Sales Tax

Here in Texas we have to collect Sales Tax on the shipping. Can you please give me some guidance?

Thank you, Sean Carney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 6 months ago #216685

Hi,

Go in the menu System>Taxes, click on the "manage tax rates" and you'll see the total collected amount for each tax rate of your shop. You can use the "From" and "To" calendar fields at the top to define the limits you want for the totals so that you can easily get quarterly amounts.

If you configured your shipping methods to be taxable, the taxes on the shipping methods is already included in that total amount.

The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 6 months ago #216788

Thank you Nicolas,

That report will certainly give me the total of all taxable sales, including shipping as well as the tax due. So, it is very helpful.

There is one more piece of information I need to get for the Quarterly Sales Tax report which is just a total number for ALL sales in a given Quarter. I have used one of your reports and am able to see all the sales in a given quarter but have not found a total amount for all the sales yet. Can you point me to the correct place to get those totals?

I am using a report where I am displaying as a Listing and setting a date range. I would love to be able to export this to an Excel spreadsheet as one way to then get a quick total. But, I wonder if you might have a better solution built in already.

Thank you again,
Sean Carney

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 6 months ago #216816

Hi,

I'm not following you. The tax rates manager listing already displays the total sales amount: take.ms/XfR7D

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds