Problem with the .pdd invoice

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #233416

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5

Hello everyone.
I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is attached.
That 's what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you very much

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 1 month ago #233417

Hi,

You said:

I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is attached.

I suppose that you meant:

I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is NOT attached.

right ?

In that case, I suppose that the problem is that you entered something in the "statuses for email attachment" setting of the plugin.
What you entered is wrong. The confirmed status doesn't have an uppercase letter in the database. Only in the English translation. So you should actually write it without the uppercase or it won't match.
Also, you can actually leave that field empty and the system will automatically use the statuses configured in the HikaShop configuration.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903

8 years 1 month ago #233461

Yes, I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is NOT attached.
I tried to uninstall the pluggin and have installed later. I left the fields as default ones.
And yet I have the invoice in .pdf.

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by rober1903.

8 years 1 month ago #233462

I reinstalled the plugin and have changed the configuration of the states and it works. Thank you so much for everything.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds