Dashboard stats not showing correctly

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #282371

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2

Hi, I am not sure what is going on here but for some reason the best products and best category are blank. Where do these get there data from and any suggestions as to what might be causing it

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 5 months ago #282374

Hi,

They both base their queries on the orders with their statuses set to the statuses selected in the "statistics" column of the menu System>Order statuses and only for the orders of the current month.
So at the beginning of the month, it would be normal that they would be blank.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nippyzap

6 years 5 months ago #282404

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the reply. Does the current month only also apply to best customer? Its just because this is showing fine. Is it possible to change the best product and best category to the last year instead of month?

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 5 months ago #282411

Hello,

Yes, for this :
- Go from Main HikaShop Configuration, and in Orders dropdown select Reports
- You will see, statistics listing, click to edit on "Main Statistics"
- Edit the "Best product", and redifine your statistic period.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.

6 years 5 months ago #282587

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the settings you suggested and I am now a little confused as it appears something is broken. all of the settings in the main statistics settings are set as i want then to be. mostly by month or by year but what shows on the dashboard doesn't match what is shown in the statistics.

Do you have any suggestions why this may be?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 5 months ago #282591

Hi,

I think that Philip got confused here.
His recommendations only apply if you have the "dashboard legacy" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration and thus using the old dashboard.
The old dashboard of HikaShop is customizable with many settings, but doesn't look nice.
The new dashboard you're using right now doesn't have yet settings to customize it. It's potentially much more customizable than the old one, but so much so that we don't have yet a clear picture of how we could display settings to customize it.
So for now, with the new checkout, if you wanted to modify the way it works, it would require the development of a custom plugin or directly hacking in the core code handling the statistics.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds