Admin dashboard error

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #317101

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\statistics.php on line 1118

Hello,
When I login and view the backend admin with the dashboard module displayed and Error reporting set to development I see an error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\statistics.php on line 1118

What is this and how can I fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
3 years 11 months ago #317113

Hi,

It's nothing important. The warning is just appearing because PHP 7.3 is strictier than previous versions and thus we need to adapt a bit the code there to make it compliant. But it doesn't change the way it works.
I've added a patch to remove the warning. You can download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you won't get the warning anymore.

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 11 months ago #317205

Hi,
I have the same problem. I downloaded the "Hikashop Essential" yesterday and I get these messages:

Warning: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, string given in /home/www/htdocs/ganymed.de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php on line 1118

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/htdocs/ganymed.de/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php on line 1118

• Thank you received: 13035
3 years 11 months ago #317207

Hi,

I've added another patch to remove the two warnings. You can download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you won't get the warnings anymore.

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 11 months ago #317241

Is this the right link: www.hikashop.com/component/updateme/down...t-zip.html?Itemid=99

I just tried it. It works! Thank you very much.

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by rkhirsch.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds