Report--Orders missing address_xxx fields sometimes

  • Posts: 107
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #317505

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

This is weird. I have a sales report we use to export orders for and it had been working okay.

Now we've discovered that when we have certain products sold in the report, the address fields are excluded from the export/csv file.

If we select a specific product in the filter, things are fine. But when the filter includes a specific product, they're gone.

What is triggering this and how can I fix this?

These are the fields that are missing:

address_id
address_user_id
address_title
address_firstname
address_lastname
address_company
address_street
address_street2
address_post_code
address_city
address_telephone
address_state
address_country
address_published
address_default
address_type

Again, only when the same saved report is used on certain products in the filters. The orders are not any different than others, no specific date or order type.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 71096
  • Thank you received: 10699
  • MODERATOR
7 months 1 week ago #317524

Hi,

We would fix need a screenshot of the settings of your report to better understand the situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 107
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #317575

Here is a screen shot, but it doesn't explain why the export output (csv) is different if the only thing we do is change the product filter. Why would one product not have the address_ fields show up, when it does for all of the others? Strange.
https://next.stratacorps.com/index.php/s/dNgSHp74t63a6yT

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 71096
  • Thank you received: 10699
  • MODERATOR
7 months 1 week ago #317604

Hi,

Could you double check ?
I tested it on my end and it worked all the time. I also looked at the code and as far as I can see the address data is automatically loaded if the report system is doing an export and that the content displayed is either "orders" or "sales". There is no check on the products or categories which could influence that as far as I could see.
If you really have the problem, I'm afraid we'll need you to provide a backend access and a FTP access so that we can look into the situation more in depth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 107
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #317613

Yes, here are two products, in the same category, one Export is generated for product id=1925 and it stops at the column for "order_parent_id"

If you change the filter to product id=1941 you get the address_* fields.

If you select a number of products, but include the 1925, the address fields are gone. Remove 1925 and they're back.

I've emailed the current access instructions and referencing this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 107
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 2 days ago #317903

I had emailed private access and steps to reproduce, but the account wasn’t accessed in over 5 days and was disabled. If you still need access to resolve this bug, please send me an email/pm (the forums don’t always notify of responses). Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum