Detailed reports

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #324113

Hi Guys how do we go about creating say a weekly report that shows Sales by customer with date and details of the order - eg a list of the products? Also I am finding when I export to open in Excel the format is unreadable.

I can go through an import CSV if I save the file but I have to selct delimited then : etc This makes it hard for client to get a simple report of Sales and products - there is so much useless data in the CSV which makes it very un-user friendly for the person that needs to reconcile sales

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by MrBean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 7 months ago #324122

Hi,

If the CSV file is not easily opened with Excel, that's because of the CSV separator chosen in the Files section of the Hikashop configuration. Change it to the one your Excel prefers and that's it.
Also, if you want to only have the columns you want, you can create a mass action of the type "order" via the menu System>Mass actions with an action "export CSV file". You'll be able to choose the columns you want, and add a filter on the order_created or order_invoice_created column of the orders and then click on the "proceed" button to get the CSV file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds