Warning trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 4 months ago #337613

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 96.0.4664.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/matrivub/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/filter.php on line 67

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/matrivub/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/filter.php on line 67

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/matrivub/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/filter.php on line 67

Hello, in default mode in Joomla a saw a fowolling warning:
Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ...........

I`ve donwloading the filter.php file and scrol down to 67 row. Here are the code at the rows 67,68,69:

if(!empty($data) && !in_array(trim($data), array('', 'none', '::'))) {
$filter->filterActive = true;
$filterActivated = true;

WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THE WARNING IN DEFAULT JOOMLA MODE TO DISSAPEAR THE WARNING?
Is the code below right?

if(!empty($data) && !in_array(trim($data), array('', 'none', '::'))) {
$filter->filterActive = false;
$filterActivated = false;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 4 months ago #337617

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. The code there has indeed a problem because for some types of filters $data can be an array. So the check there should be a bit more complex.
I've made a patch on our end for this.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem.

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 4 months ago #337635

Hello, I`ve diwnloaded and installed on my web site the new release, but still seen other error in the same filter php file:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/matrivub/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 882

and other

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/matrivub/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 899

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by marto42.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 4 months ago #337641

Hi,

Well it's another notice message in another file and I didn't know about it so that's why it's still there.
I've added a patch for

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/matrivub/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 899
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem.

However, for the
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/matrivub/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 882
I don't see why you would get that message. Could you double check ? What do you have on that line of code in that file on your end ?

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds