• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #342298

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.49
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Class 'dbug' not found

If we go to Orders, and select an order (we are trying to select all monthly orders for the previous month, etc. but it doesn't matter what you filter on).

Then select items (all, or a single order).
Then Select Actions + Export as CSV File

Sometimes I can get results by unselecting specific fields, but it would be nice to trap this error to know what the cause is.

For example, on some orders I can select all fields without a problem. Then when I try to add fields to the selection list, the system throws this error.

I am trying to create a monthly sales detail report. This used to work when just using the EXPORT button, but now we lose order details...it only exports the order header information--not the order details. So I found this error while trying to find an alternative reporting scheme for the users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 10 months ago #342301

Hi,

Could you try again after activating the "debug mode" setting of the Joomla configuration ?
It should display an error message with more information like the line number and file path where the error is happening. That will allow us to better understand what's going on.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #342302

Sure, here you go.
+++
An error has occurred.

0 Class 'dbug' not found
[removed]../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php:2797

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php:2797
2 hikashopMassactionClass->_exportCSV() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php:414
3 plgHikashopMassaction_order->onProcessOrderMassActionexportCsv() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
4 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
5 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php:1502
7 hikashopMassactionClass->process() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php:111
8 hikashopMassactionClass->batch() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/massaction.php:127
9 MassactionController->batch_process() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2378
11 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
+++

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by stratacorps.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #342303

A little research I found that there is a dBug over on gitHub ( github.com/ospinto/dBug ) but the class is never loaded...but if I comment the two lines out that use that dbug command (2797-2798, it goes away :)

I see the class files, etc. but this is probably something left over from testing? The class is never included and dbug isn't used anywhere else.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 10 months ago #342306

Hi,

Indeed. You can leave them commented out. I've published a new build of HikaShop 4.6.0 with the patch to remove both lines.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stratacorps

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds